Thursday, March 18, 2010

Budding and Blooming

Like the purple tulips I saw peeking through the dry, cold ground on my way to work this morning, Bee n' Banana is coming out of hibernation. It's a windy 62 degrees in Bee'n town right now, a cause for celebration, maybe a run by the Esplanade (in shorts!), a chai - make that iced, please.

As I'm basking in the glorious weather taking too many work breaks (because, really, I sit in an office with no windows and this girl is seriously depleted of Vitamin D), I'm getting warnings from people telling me I'm being too optimistic. It's March. In Boston. We'll probably get more snow. Well, to all of you naysayers out there, I'm perfectly happy living in my dream world of permanent sunshine and short shorts and icy concoctions. Go take a nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment